Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia, The birthplace of Western civilization.
Destination Covered :
London, Drubba, Venice, Rome, Vatican City, Florence, Pisa, Geneva, Paris etc.
What is included in the tour
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point.
- Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry.
- 8 Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast.
- 6 Indian dinners, 2 Continental dinners & 4 vegetarian lunches.
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights.
- All tips and service charges.
- Premium service of a Tour Manager.
- Atomium Structure photo stop.
- Black Forest drive through the scenic region, Cuckoo Clock demonstration & shop.
- Innsbruck City Tour, Swarovski Crystal Museum with entrance.
- Venice Boat ride to St. Marks Square, Gondola Ride with entrance & Murano Glass Showroom, Rome City Tour with local guide, Colosseum photo stop, view Trevi Fountains, Roman Forum, Time Elevator with entrance.
- Florence City Tour with local guide, Statue of David (replica) at Piazza Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio, view the Piazza Della Signoria, Basilica of Santa Croce (from outside) and The Duomo.
- Pisa view the Leaning Tower (from outside) & The Duomo, Sirmione View of Lake Garda.
- St Peters Basilica & Square.
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet d’Eau and more.
- Eiffel Tower (Top floor) with entrance, River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance.
- London – Calais – Brussels: Cross the English Channel by ferry or Eurotunnel. Visit the capital city of Belgium for a photo stop at the most iconic structure of Brussels, The Atomium. Later enjoy an Indian dinner.
- Drubba – Black Forest – Innsbruck: Travel to the Black Forest region. Enjoy a demonstration, Later proceed to Austria, On arrival, take an orientation tour, covering the Golden roof and the Hofburg, before checking into the hotel.
Innsbruck – Lake Garda – Venice: Depart for an excursion to Sirmione. Later depart to
the hotel near Venice.
- Innsbruck – Lake Garda – Venice: Depart for an excursion to Sirmione. Later depart to
- Venice – Rome: Depart for Venice. See the famous Bridge of Sighs and the Basilica di San Marco. Visit Murano Glass Showroom. Enjoy a romantic gondola ride. Depart for the hotel near Rome.
- Rome – Vatican City: The tour starts with a photo stop at the Colosseum. Visit the Time Elevator. View the Roman Forums. Visit the Vatican City and the Roman Catholic Church to see St. Peters Basilica. View Trevi Fountains, arguably.
- (As coaches are restricted to enter many parts of Rome, much of the tour is done on foot).
- Rome – Florence: Depart for Florence. The tour starts by viewing the impressive architecture of some of the finest historic buildings in Italy, such as the Duomo of Florence the largest brick dome ever created. Along with photo stops at Basilica.
- (As coaches are restricted to enter many parts of Florence, much of the tour is done on foot).
- Pisa – Geneva: Depart for Pisa. On arrival, you will have time to marvel at the most fascinating landmarks. Have some free time to buy souvenirs. In the afternoon, continue your journey to Geneva. Here have a short city tour.
- Geneva – Paris: Depart early for Paris. On arrival enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. Later, have a short orientation tour to admire the amazing architecture of Paris.
- Paris – Calais – London: Journey to the top floor of Eiffel Tower. Driving back to Calais for the channel crossing OR you many end your tour at Paris CDG airport for your return flight. Bid farewell to the group arriving at your drop off point.
- Note: On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered.