Kerala boasts of a variety of beautiful landscapes, from the misty hills in Munnar to the dense and dark forests of Thekkady. The surroundings become even prettier as you move to the backwaters in Alleppey where entire villages thrive on the intricate network of canals. This package ensures you return relaxed and energised from your holiday.
What is included in the tour
- 01 Night accommodation in Cochin.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar.
- 01 Night accommodation in Thekkady.
- 01 Night accommodation in Alleppey.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Guruvayoor.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 06 Breakfast, 06 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non AC Vehicle.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- Entry Fees
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfare / Railway Ticket/Bus Ticket.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Camera fees, Horse/Ropeway/Boating Charges
Day 01 : Welcome to Cochin Airport / Railway Station. Report to our Hotel. Half day Cochin city sightseeing. Dutch Palace, Santa Cruz Cathedral, St. Francis Church & Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02 : Morning proceed to Munnar (145Kms/6Hrs) Enroute visit Kalady, Shri Shankaracharya birth Place. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar, visit Rajmalai’s Eravikumal National Park, Where the single largest population of the endangered, endemic Nilgiri Tahr, Munnar has the highest Peak in south India, Anamudi, which towers over 2695 Meter. Mattupetti Lake and Dam, Echo Point and Kundala Lake. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04 : Proceed to Thekkady (Periyar: 105Kms/4Hrs), Evening visit to Spices plantation Farm & local market for Rubber, Tea ,Pepper & Cardamom. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 05 : Early morning take a boat ride in Periyar lake and Return to Hotel. Proceed to Alleppy (86Kms/ 3Hrs). Evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Situated on the Vembanad Lake by Boat Ride. Overnight stay at Alleppy.
Day 06 : Morning proceed to Guruvayoor, (150Kms/4Hrs). Darshan of Shrikrishna Temple, Sree Ayyappa, Ganapathy and Edathedathy Kavil Bhagavathy & Elephant Breeding Farm (4 Kms) Overnight stay at Guruvayoor.
Day 07 : Morning transfer to Cochin Railway station / Airport at 9.00 AM.