Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas, Is known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Destination Covered :
Darjeeling, Pelling, Gangtok
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at Deluxe Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu).
- Guide through out the tour.
- Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok & Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri Falls, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology and Flower show, Tosmo, Lake & Baba Mandir.
- Namchi, Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse Monastery & Char Dham, Kanchenjunga waterfalls, Rimbi waterfalls & Khecheopalri Lake, Changey Waterfalls, Singshore Bridge, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Palace Ruins and Bird Sanctuary.
- Rangeet River Valley, Tiger hill to watch the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), Monastery and Batasia Loop. Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park , Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre , Tea Garden , Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
- 02 Night:Darjeeling.
- 02 Night:Pelling.
- 03 Night:Gangtok .