The Jagannath Temple of Puri is a sacred Vaishnava temple dedicated to Lord Jagannath.
Destination Covered :
Puri, Bhubaneswar, Konark, Gopalpur.
- The legendary Jagannath temple, Golden Beach.
- Sun Temple, Raghurajpur craftsman village.
- to Maa Bhagabati temple at Balugaon & Barkul (Chilika lake), Taptapani.
- Khandagiri, Udayagiri, Iskon temple, Nandankanan Sanctuary, Biological Park, Lingaraj temple, Rajarani, Mukteswar temple and Ram mandir, Ratnagiri, Udayagiri & lalitagiri etc.
- Pick up from Bhubaneswar railway station/airport. Then proceed towards Puri, Check in at hotel. Then visit to the legendary Jagannath temple. Evening enjoy the Golden Beach of Puri one of the largest beach of the world. Overnight stay at Puri.
- After Breakfast Proceed towards famous Sun Temple (Konark) dedicated to lord Surya & chandrabhaga beach. Then proceed towards Raghurajpur craftsman village (14Km). Back to hotel & night halt
- After Breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed for Gopalpur, On the way visit to Maa Bhagabati temple at Balugaon & Barkul (Chilika lake). Then proceed to Gopalpur. Evening free for own activities. Over night at Gopalpur.
- After Breakfast check out & go for visit Taptapani. Then proceed towards BBSR check in at hotel. Over night at BBSR.
- After breakfast, proceed to Khandagiri, Udayagiri & then visit Iskon temple. Then visit Nandankanan Sanctuary and Biological Park.In the Evening proceed to Temples. Night halt at Bhubaneswar.
- After Breakfast Visit to Ratnagiri, Udayagiri & lalitagiri (diamond triangle of budhist heritage). Back to Bhubaneswar & night stay.
- After Breakfast check out & free for local marketing. Drive to airport / railway station for onward journey.